Security Summary 1/31 – 2/4

Sunday, January 31st

1:24 p.m. Safety Hazard, 18 Hannum Drive

PECO and the fire department responded to 18 Hannum Drive for an odor of gas. The odor was believed to have been caused by exhaust from the heating system. While checking the building, a heater for one of the apartments was found to be emitting carbon monoxide and the unit was shut down. The basement was ventilated. The rest of the building was checked; there was no carbon monoxide detected anywhere else in the building.

 

Monday, February 1st

3:03 a.m.  Safety Hazard, Gummere Hall

Someone melted wax in a microwave located in the third section of Gummere Hall, creating a lot of smoke. Fire alarm system did not activate. Officers checked the microwave and the area was ventilated.

 

Wednesday, February 3rd

6:29 p.m. Personal Injury, GIAC

A student walked into Campus Safety to report that he suffered a laceration to his head. The student was transported to Bryn Mawr Hospital by Campus Safety.

 

Thursday, February 4th

10:47 p.m. Vandalism, Leeds Hall

An unknown person broke a window in the west side door of Leeds Hall. Facilities was contacted and responded for repairs.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *