Security Summary 3/30 – 4/5

Saturday, March 31st

11:04 p.m.                              Noise Complaint                                 Kim Hall

A report was received of a loud party on the second floor of Kim Hall. Students in the area were advised to turn down the music.

 

Sunday, April 1st

1:32 a.m.                                Alcohol Related Illness                     James House

A report was received of a student experiencing an alcohol related illness at James House. The student was transported to the hospital by ambulance.

 

5:34 p.m.                                Theft                                                   Gummere Hall

A student reported the theft of a camcorder from the basement storage area of Gummere Hall.  The theft occurred sometime between Customs Week and today. No police report at this time.

 

Monday, April 2nd

8:15 a.m.                                Vandalism                                         HCA Complex

Facilities reported four basement windows of HCA 15 were smashed out sometime over the weekend.

 

Tuesday, April 3rd

9:36 a.m.                                Personal Injury                                 HCA Complex

A visitor tripped on a dolly and fell outside of the Mailroom in the Campus Center. Visitor refused treatment.

 

3:48 p.m.                                Animal Matter                                   Barclay Hall

A report was received of an injured hawk in the area of Barclay Hall.  The hawk was last seen flying towards the Duck Pond.

 

9:36 a.m.                                Personal Injury                                 HCA Complex

A visitor tripped on a dolly and fell outside of the Mailroom in the Campus Center. Visitor refused treatment.

 

 

 

 

Thursday, April 5th

1:12 a.m.                                Noise Complaint                               804 Ardmore Ave.

A complaint was received of someone drumming on the second floor of 804 Ardmore Ave. Officer responded and advised the student to discontinue.

 

8:21 p.m.                               Fire                                                     800 Ardmore Ave.

A small fire started in an oven at 800 Ardmore Ave. as the result of burning food.  The fire was extinguished by responding officers.  The apartment was temporarily evacuated due to heavy smoke.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *