Press "Enter" to skip to content
Original art for The Clerk by Nava Mach '27

Students’ Council Minutes 4/4/2024 & 4/5/2024

  1. Call to order 
  2. Roll Call
  3. Adoption of Agenda 
  4. Approval of Minutes
  5. Community Comments
  6. Old Business
  7. New Business 1: Dr. Nikki Young
    1. Dr. Young, Vice President for Institutional Equity and Access, has been invited to discuss issues relating to the student-run pantry, the Nest. 
  8. New Business 2: Dean McKnight
    1. Dean McKnight has been invited to discuss issues related to the Nest.
  9. Adjournment


Attendance: Jorge, Emma, Thea, Grant, Erin, Anagha, Kabir, Maria

Call to Order 

Jorge: Welcome Dr. Young. I call this meeting to order at 9:04am.

Emma: More than half of Exec board is in attendance. Quorum has been met.

Jorge: I move to adopt the agenda. I also move to approve the minutes. Any concerns? The agenda is adopted and the minutes are approved. 

Community Comment

Ford Form: About Plenary, Haverfest, and other all-student events that provide clothing items as merch: there needs to be a serious conversation about plus size representation. XL is simply not large enough to be inclusive of all students. This issue has been raised in the past, and they extended the size range at that Haverfest to 5XL. It feels like every time I bring it up, I get ignored, which is why I am asking for a policy to be created to ensure this issue gets addressed.

Thea: This student selected they wanted students’ council to reach out to them, so we will discuss this later.

Dr Nikki Young

Jorge: The business of the day is Nikki Young and the Nest. I will pass the mic to the co-treasurers.

Anagha: Hi, I’m Anagha, I use she/her pronouns, I’m one of the co-treasurers.

Erin: I am Erin, the other co-treasurer and I use she/her pronouns.

Dr. Young: Nice to meet you

Anagha: For some context, StuCo provides a large percentage to almost all the funding the Nest receives, we are invested in trying to understand what is working and what can be approved for longevity and sustainability with the Nest. Within the student body I can say with a lot of confidence that the Nest is an essential resource that students who require additional resources use for food. We wanted to invite you specifically as it is our understanding that you have been involved in a committee that is made up of administrators to address the largest issue of food insecurity, which we recognize is a big problem to try to solve, and cannot be solved in a semester or even five years. I think at least to get the ball rolling from a student perspective we want to ask you a few questions about your thoughts on the Nest.

Dr. Young: I am happy to give an overview or just respond to questions.

Anagha: I think let’s start with questions. If there are gaps in the questions you can fill them as you see fit. Our first question is upon your introduction to the college, how did you learn about the Nest?

Dr. Young: Raquel, the assistant VP, shared with me information about the Nest’s history and its current use, a little about how it’s funded and a broad understanding of the percentage of student usage. She gave me an overview as part of my onboarding.

Anagha: Following up, what is your current understanding of the Nest, how it’s managed and how it operates?

Dr. Young: From what I gather, it is a student supported and run context in which we provide culturally diverse foods for a wide range of students. Food is for free and students can access without being monitored or surveilled, and food is replenished frequently. That work, even though it is run and managed by students, is supposed to be supported by our dining staff to make sure that the administrative and mechanical matters related to appliances, electricity, and gas are running well. It’s a multifaceted effort, but is student run.

Anagha: To your knowledge, do you know what staff involvement or resource involvement that dining services has with the Nest?

Dr. Young: This is complicated. There are hours devoted to dining staff helping not to manage the Nest but liaising with the managers of the Nest. There is money from facilities around cleaning parts of it, but the student managers also make sure it is clean. It is a blurred line. Certainly, from my team in IDEA within Chesick, we have a staff member who is dedicated to helping support managers of the NESET. Not just dining services, but many staff are connected with the Nest. The Chesick staff person, Julian is most connected as a Staff member.

Anagha: Is there anything else that you think is important for us to know about functions of the Nest?

Dr. Young: I talked to Hannah and Taylor about the Nest and its management about 2 weeks ago. Because it is managed by students, sometimes the requests they make to facilities or dining services are not responded to in a timely fashion. They are wanting more robust support from staff to make sure communications are being taken seriously and fixed more quickly. That is something important right now. We are trying to figure out how to best respond to those needs while continuing student management. Another thing they shared is that this conversation about raw foods is very comp;licated and is having a large impact on a lot of students. The last thing I will say is that Chesick does offer a significant amount of resources to the two groups supporting the Nest as well.

Anagha: Very quickly as an aside, is there any insight you have into the raw food issue. We are planning to discuss this with the people implementing this policy.

Dr. Young: Yesterday at about 4pm me and Nico Washington, the VP of finance and administration, had a conversation. We broadly disagree with the approach around limiting raw food. We are connecting with the dining services folks to say let’s lift raw food for now but we need to be able to put raw perishables in the Nest. What we have been trying to do is track down the policy that got us to this point. There is some sort of risk management response that initiated the policy that we did not know about. 

Anagha: Has this been shared with Hannah and Taylor?

Dr. Young: Yes, it was yesterday. We will reach out to them as well.

Angaha: We also are doing the same chase of trying to reach out to risk management and get an understanding. The raw food policy also affects students’ council and what we are able to provide funding for. It would be very helpful if there was something we could point students to about the policy. I guess we can shift away from the Nest and discuss more about what about the administrative committee that is trying to address food insecurity, what are the ideas, what is the conversation looking like?

Dr. Young: There is no name because there is no official committee. I, as VP of equity and access, along with Dean McKnight and Nico Washington get together with Scott and Raquel, Christian, Julian, Mike Boyle, and Tom. Our purpose is to talk about short term and immediate things like the Nest, mid range like what are the things we need to handle in the next year or two, and around provisions and appliances in terms of compliance. Then long term, what is the Nest’s relationship to the institution as it regards food insecurity. We all do it through different angles. Nico and her folks talk about that through a budgetary lens. John and his folks think about this through a broad student needs and a general response. I am thinking about it through an equity lens. We are calling a meeting for our direct reports to hold some open forum with students. They can provide information about what dining looks like at Haverford and how the Nest falls into that. Also to gain feedback. Second thing is through our uplift grant I have contracted an external party to come do a review of food security matters in the college.  That person will come later this semester and into the summer. They will look at our policy and structure. 

Anagha: That all sounds really good. To share what we have been doing is working with Hannah and Taylor and the incoming Nest co-heads. We’ve been doing this survey of students, very similar to what we are asking you about what they understand of the Nest, if they use the Nest. We want more data about Nest usage and the perception of the Nest among students who don’t engage with it. I think that will also provide some really good information in addition to face to face conversations that you mentioned before. 

Dr. Young: That is great.

Anagha: What are your thoughts on this becoming an official committee, and maybe a shared governance one with active student representation? The VP’s can explain terminology better. It is a committee sponsored by a senior staff, and then students are appointed by the appointments committee. They work together to make decisions and inform the decisions that are made by administrators. An example is the administrative advisory committee. They advise about the budget, but don’t make the final decision. What are your thoughts on this committee transforming into that.

Dr. Young: I am of two minds. On the one hand, I love engaging with students about these things and it is important to have your voices. On the other hand, I don’t want people doing things that aren’t their job. I don’t want food insecurity to be a long term conversation. The way it is supposed to work is a task force kind of style, they come up with solutions and we move forward. That seems like we would have student representation. My worry about it being a committee is because I don’t want to elongate the matter. That is not to say that I have an overly dismissive idea that this will be handled in a semester. I don’t want to put in place something that will sustain it longer than it has to be. 

Anagha: The current VP’s will be the VP’s next year so they can continue these conversations. Would you be open to discussing something that looks different than a shared governance committee, but still has student representation. 

Dr. Young: 100%. Like a task force. Or we might do a shared governance committee. I would want to think more broadly about this though so we are not investing in the permanence of a problem.

Grant: To add on a bit about the process. If you want students, I personally think that is a great idea, going into next semester, reach out to Kabir or I and we can get students on your committee or task force in about a week or two. We have streamlined the process a lot more since last semester. We will reach out to the campus and recruit students. 

Dr. Young: That’s great!

Maria: We tried very intentionally to streamline the committee process. Committees can exist outside of the StuCo realm but being a part of the shared governance system allows for transparency and accountability among the larger student body. There’s also an annual report with feedback from the representatives. It empowers the committee and gives transparency to students about what is going on.

Dr Young: That is helpful to know. 

Jorge: I have one more comment. The other day I was at the Nest, it was funded when I was a first year. I think things have changed since the student leaders did not really want to be in committees. They saw it as part of a white supremacist structure. Something that is also different than when the Nest was created is we did not want admin to be involved, it was student led. Within the three years we have come to a middle ground where we want admin and dialogue but we still want it student led. We have evolved to this point, and how shared governance committees have changed. We want to always see students being involved. Like the Coop, now student input is minimal to none but it used to be more student run. Maybe it wasn’t the most efficient that way though so it is a give and take. 

Dr. Young: I appreciate that. The Nest is well run and I am proud of what I see happening there.  One of the things that the institution is concerned about is compliance. Since there are concerns about raw food, and because there are some elements that are not typical of a pantry, there are things the institution has to be responsible with for risk management.

Erin: Right now do you have any concerns about the structure or function of the Nest?

Dr. Young: Not dissimilar from what Taylor and Hannah shared with me. They put in a lot of work, and sometimes they don’t get what they need. Revamping communication with admin, and making sure they get what they need. Shifting away from an only student led to what proper relations are. 

Erin: We have one more question, in the long term, how do you view the Nests role, do you see it still being necessary? Where do you see the Nest being in the long term?

Dr. Young: That is a really great question. It is complex in the sense that I do not want the Nest to be necessary for food security. I want it to be there for the community it creates. What I don’t want it to be is an answer to food insecurity. The dining center needs to shift to be more equitable. Not as a way that makes food accessible on campus. That is a broader issue. If you have seen the show “A Different World”, there is a place called the Pit, and it is the cultural center of the school. That is what I am hoping for for the Nest, that is diverse, has cultural foods, and fosters community. 

Erin: Thank you so much.

Dr. Young: I am sorry I have to rush away. Thank you for having me and letting me connect with students.

Maria: Meeting is adjourned.


Attendance: Emma, Thea, Grant, Erin, Anagha, Maria, Dean McKnight

Maria: I call this meeting to order at 4:16pm

Emma: Half of ExecBoard is in attendance. Quorum has been met. 

Maria: Everything discussed will be sent out in the minutes, is this approved?

Community Comment/Old Business

Anagha: The Co-treasurer shared an email earlier this week that rolling budgeting is a process available to all students whether they are affiliated with an organization or not to request funding from StuCo

Maria: For old business, we met with NIkki to discuss the Nest, this will be a continuation.

Dean McKnight

Anagha: Erin and I have been having conversations with the managers of the Nest. Since StuCo is a large stakeholder in the Nest, we want to start a larger conversation about sustainability and longevity in the Nest regardless of who the managers are. We are inviting key administrative figures involved in the Nest and food insecurity to have a conversation with ExecBoard and let the community know what is going on. Our first question is upon your introduction to the college, how did you come to learn about the Nest?

Dean McKnight: Thank you for the question. Sorry Nikki and I couldn’t be here at the same time. At the time, the DEI division didn’t exist yet, they were reporting to me, including the Chesick office. That is where I first learned about the Nest, so probably within a matter of days of me getting here. 

Anagha: What is your current understanding of the Nest regarding how it is managed and who it serves.

Dean McKnight: I was part of two things: making a significant change to the Chesick program where we went from serving a select number of people to everyone that identifies as low income and first generation. The reason that is relevant here is some of the conversations were about the Nest being tied to Chesick in a more formal way. That’s the short answer, it is intended for first gen, low income and Chesick students. As a food pantry, but also as a gathering space for community to be built I have a vision of it being more active and thriving than it currently is. One thing, I think we need to reach consensus is around, I don’t think a food pantry should exist to fulfill food insecurity needs. That is a very narrowly defined idea, food security. I think it should serve culture, community, and convenience needs. If we have people on a full meal plan who are food insecure, that needs to be built into the dining center and not the Nest.

Anagha: Going back to what you were saying about the shift in the Chesick program, did that come with a shift in financial participation in Chesick contributing to the Nest?

Dean McKnight: In the form of it being written into Julian Jackson’s job description to manage it, yes. There were now staff being involved with running it. At the time the students running it said they wanted the college to give more support. Julian’s job was expanded to include that, this is how Chesick initially gave more money to the Nest. I don’t know what has happened since the transfer to Nikki division, I assume they are spending more money now.

Anagha: You began to touch on this but how would you describe your role as the administrative figure that is most closely interacting with the student body concerning the Nest?

Dean McKnight: I’m glad you asked. My job as dean is big and complicated. A fundamental thing is to make sure students’ basic needs are met. Is everyone fed? When I hear people talking about food insecurity I don’t think about the Nest first, my first train of thought is the dining program working well, what’s wrong with that? My role is to make sure the meal plan program is servicing the full campus to the full of its abilities. Anything that the Nest or Coop is offering is sort of on top of that. As dean my role is to make sure we have a full dining plan that works and that we are catering to the needs of students. I have learned that some of the changes that have happened this semester that make logistical or financial sense have not worked well for students on the ground. My goal is to facilitate a conversation between students and other parts of the administration. I have the dual role of doing everything I do for students and serving the college by anticipating and mitigating risk and trying to be equitable. We need to have good policies in place for this. Some of the dark sides of admin that seem to be at odds with students have to do with risk mitigation and legal concerns. That’s the flip side of the coin for me as it pertains to the Nest.

Anagha: Do you have any concerns of the structure of concern of the Nest with the knowledge you have as dean?

Dean McKnight: I’ll say this, yes, but not at the level of many other things that are on my mind. I know it has been reasonably well to date. This year has been fraught because we pulled perishable food items. This is where risk mitigation comes in. I understood that the weekend the power was out, because that space is not monitored beyond students, there was a real risk there. At the end of the day, we don’t want people getting sick. To that extent I am concerned about it but not because I don’t trust the people running it. We do not have a structure right now that facilitates a 24/7 monitoring of that space. 

Anagha: In the situation where there was a power outage, what is the line of communication between administration, chesick and the students who manage the Nest?

Dean McKnight: I don’t know and I think that is one of the issues we have right now. I don’t think that the DC right now considers the Nest to be an extension of its operations. Informally perhaps. Therefore when there is a breakdown, this is a concern we have. There are different models one could imagine. Maybe a dining employee or two could be liaisons between the Nest and administration. 

Anagha: Has the concern about the Nest not being overseen 24/7 been directly communicated to the student managers of the Nest?

Dean McKnight: I don’t know.

Anagha: That is where we are seeing a big problem. Maybe some of the issues that exist are only issues because the people in charge of the daily operations do not know it is an issue. The people determining the issues aren’t taking the steps needed to resolve them. That is what we are trying to fill the gap between. 

Dean McKnight: Again a different structure might help facilitate that. Nico, Nikki and I have been meeting all semester to talk about food more broadly. They have not been about communicating daily operations on the ground. It’s really short, medium and long range planning, not daily operations management.

Anagha: On the subject of the financial concerns, what is your understanding of the financial makeup of the Nest? There might be some misinformation.

Dean McKnight: When I talk about budgeting and finances I am talking about dining services as a whole. The Nest is self operated through StuCo and Chesick funding. We might imagine a different budgetary approach in the future. I am talking about what has been shown to administration where there is a lot of food and economic waste. We call it unlimited, people give their meal card, take food home. That means that we end up overspending on the volume of food and also discard a lot of food waste. I think we could cut back on that and reinvest in the food program to improve quality, variety, and have more cultural foods. These are things we talk about with Mike Boyle and Nico Washington. That part is not known to students. That is what I mean by the financial picture. The other thing is should people be allowed, like if we are gonna say people can decide meal plans, but we also say there is food insecurity on campus, to me that doesn’t add up. 

Anagha: I guess, when you say people can decide their involvement. There isn’t flexibility. If you live not in the apartments, essentially your meal plan amounts to the same options. The food you have access to is the same. That itself we have had conversations with students where there are problems with food accessibility, not even on a cultural level but also on a dietary level. 

Erin: Hours as well.

Dean McKnight: To me that is the problem. Whereas another approach might be everyone has to be on the meal plan and there is another option available to provide people with the food they need. If we are saying we have a serious problem with food insecurity. Let’s set aside the Nest, there should not be a student at Haverford who is hungry, period.

Anagha; Has there been conversations about extending what is considered the food program to the dining center? And I don’t mean just the Nest? Like subsidizing and working with grocery stores so there is genuine access to healthy foods?

Dean McKnight: A lot of those ideas are on the table. Some I think students won’t like, some they might. Mike and his team proposed an amazon grocery store down south on campus. Some people don’t like the idea, some are worried it would replace the Nest. There are issues with that. That’s the strategic work that Nico, Nikki and I have been engaged with. Today, with the comprehensive campus planning, we were discussing food going into one of the new buildings.  The main point is we know the coop alone is insufficient. I have heard from athletes that the hours and also nutrition is a problem. Someone mentioned putting a nutrition shake station in the GIAC which I think is a great idea. 

Anagha: Our primary concern is as students, what is happening next semester. I think it is hard for us to not think of the issues in that lens as we know the people being affected on a daily basis. 

Dean McKnight: I totally get that. That is always true. That makes sense to me. I will be totally transparent, we have a classic small college problem with only so many hours in a day and limited people. We do have to prioritize. Quite frankly, my entire plan for the year has been upended by needing to respond to another crisis in front of me. This isn’t saying that isn’t the right thing but the reality is there’s not enough time. None of it is about inaction, it is just prioritization with limited time. 

Anagha: Something we talked about with Nikki is having some kind of task force. The concerns that have been brought to us regarding the Nest are very short term. I think they can be pretty easily resolved like structural improvements, adding a handwashing station. Things I think are pretty small investments to make so the Nest can last the time period in between when there would be significant changes. I think the Nest is filling a gap of whatever is the issue. In the interim between the true solution, the Nest is the only place many students can go to. Investing the time and energy of selecting people who are the most knowledgeable about that is something the student body thinks is important. I know there have been conversations with you, Nikki and Nico, if there is such a task force, how would you feel about student representation on it.

Dean McKnight: That is a part of our culture, it is a part of my expectation to have students present. The student wages task force wouldn’t happen without student input. I am open to it. What Nico Nikki and I have been doing is different. It has been truly how we design a bigger, long range program. Students are welcome to come into that conversation. There is a difference in the expertise we have versus a student. I have designed a food program on two other campuses. That does not mean that there would not be valuable input and critiques from students. There are just some things that can be solved with quick answers that don;t need a task force. Has it been resolved the perishable versus no perishable issue, I don’t know.

Anagha: As of yesterday Nikki shared with us that she is encouraging the raw food policy to be lifted for the rest of the semester. 

Dean McKnight: That is a great question. I can encourage her to make sure to communicate the decisions.

Anagha: She wants to go through the right channels of communication.

Dean McKnight: For the task force, is it going to be strategic and long range or short range and tasky.

Anagha: I guess our question is what does it look like to actually get that to happen? And who are the people? I don’t think things will happen if the highest level administrators are the ones on it, I don’t think that would be the most useful. 

Dean McKnight: I think that is the question of the hour. Any of the three of us has the authority to create a committee. Neither dining nor the Nest are in my portfolio, but it is about the student experience. I could very easily just say we are going to put a task force together for food. I would want to know what the goals and objectives are for this semester. 

Anagha: We have been doing many things. Our personal goal, is we are having conversations with students, going up to random students and asking about their experience with food insecurity. We are compiling that data. We want to share that with the community. Setting up the framework for the next co-treasurers. I guess the most appropriate way for us to introduce a plan is through plenary. We did not want to put some ad hoc plenary resolution together for this semester so we decided to wait and leave it for the co-treasurer’s next semester. I do think that that plancould come together a lot more easily if there is administrative involvement from the start. If we are able to get ahead of that and the goal for this semester is figuring out who could be a part of that committee. Setting it up to start next semester.

Dean McKnight: That sounds great. Do you think the scope is the full food question.

Anagha: The Nest is the first piece, the ones involved though would want to be involved in the broader food question.

Dean McKnight: Even though we are talking about food today. The idea of people making decisions about how to use their financial aid refund and having to not participate fully in the meal plan so they can prioritize other costs. That to me is an even bigger question about financial aid and how we calculate the cost of attendance. I like to think about the highest level of the structural problem. There is a problem if students have to decide between a meal plan and other financial obligations. To me that is the even bigger question and that is something we talk about as senior staff all the time. We should not say we meet full needs if people make a choice to not have a full meal plan because they have to do something else with their money. 

Anagha: When we say food insecurity, we don’t mean there is no food.

Maria: This goes back to similar conversations I have heard. I think when it comes to this issue, that doesn’t mean that the task force can’t have meetings that aren’t all administrative. There has to be some force of having students in the space where they can be involved in decision making on a daily basis. We may say the daily is disconnected from the long term, but the lived experiences of the students now can inform long term decisions. I think it is still important to have some form of committee and student representative.

Dean McKnight: Was Nikki in favor of that?

Anagha: I think she said that she doesn’t want a formal committee because she doesn’t want it to seem like food security is going to be a long term issue on campus. 

Erin: Making it a committee would make it a permanent issue.. She didn’t want it to be permanent.

Anagha: I drew a comparison in committee structures and I think she wants to make a distinction. 

Dean McKnight: I would say the example in front of me is the one on student employment. That is a task force. We plan to fix it. I could see a similar approach to food.

Anagha: What do you think are the next steps?

Dean McKnight: April is hard. Now that you have met with Nikki and Me, we can have a conversation and invite NIco. Ultimately, this is all in her division. I think the three of us need to talk and discuss implementing a task force. I like your suggestion about setting the foundation for it now. I don’t know if we can launch it this semester. Maybe we can get at least one meeting in. 

Anagha: We definitely have all the people who are going to be here next semester on the student end. So in terms of setting up a meeting with students we know who will be involved. 

Dean McKnight: We know on our end too, it may not be the three of us. I can imagine sending Scott or someone else. Mike Boyle perhaps and maybe Julian from Chesick. I think it’s on us now. Let me say to your earlier point about using plenary, but I completely agree that we do not have to use plenary to do this kind of work. Sometimes we might use it to make everyone aware. This conversation we are having, we don’t have to wait for plenary.

Anagha: It is more ideal to do that then wait for plenary.

Dean McKnight: I meet with Nikki next week anyway. Let us have a week to consult with each other and Nico. One of all of us will be in touch about what we do next with this task force.

Anagha: Sounds great. Thank you. Do you have any questions for us?

Dean McKnight: I am glad you are taking this on. Maria and Jorge keep me up to speed. This has been top of mind for a lot of people. I think I was surprised you did not bring up the ID card checking change at the DC.

Anagha: I think the actual processes of the dining center have been less on our radar. Students on the full meal plan that can go to the dining center, they are not our target audience. That is something that you weren’t involved in the decision making.

Dean McKnight: To an extent I was. There have been enough cases of people duplicating IDs, sharing meal plans. This contributes to the idea of waste that I was talking about before. That is an example of, Maria or Jorge, said that it is happening unintentionally, but sometimes people want to give their friends a meal, and what is wrong with that.

Maria: I think there is a direct connection in some cases between food insecurity and getting meals through their friends. I think it would be good to have this committee tackling food insecurity. 

Anagha: I do think another thing coming to mind right now, there is a limit on the number of takeout boxes you can have. I have shockingly reached that before. To be honest, you cannot fit a lot of food in those takeout boxes. I don’t understand what issue that is addressing. I would be interested to know what is the percentage of food waste that has been mitigated due to these policies. Are they making the intended effect?

Dean McKnight: Mike does a good job of keeping data so he would be a good person to talk to. Another part is that there are ways in which we are trying to encourage community building. A lot of housing is singles, one way we can encourage community building is by not allowing students to take away their food everyday. These are conversations that administrators have but I think we need to have these conversations with students as well. 

Anagha: Thinking about it in a different lens, there are chunks of the day where if you have things back to back, if you want a hot lunch you can take it to go and eat it later. That is the reason they take it.

Dean McKnight: I have heard that, that all makes sense. 

Maria: I think to that point, if the goal is community building then why do we kick people out who want to heat up their food in tupperwares. Those instances do not match up with the intention of the policy. 

Dean McKnight: I don’t understand that. 

Emma: What is this?

Maria: If you brought tupperware and want to heat it up at the DC and eat with your friends, you will be kicked out of the dining center. 

Erin: One time I brought food to a StuCo meeting in the back of the DC and they would not let me take my food in and I also had to swipe in even though I was not eating. 

Dean McKnight: It is probably about risk management. They can’t vouch for your food being safe. Some of it might be related to that.

Erin: I think it’s just the fact that you have to use limited meal swipes to access the back meeting rooms in the DC even if you are not eating. 

Dean McKnight: I am annoyed that even though it is earth friendly, there are no longer paper coffee cups. We all have our personal preferences.

Anagha: Those were all our questions

Dean McKnight: Thank you for all your work. This has been the most productive year of StuCo since I’ve been here. I am impressed by all of you. Thank you for that. It has been an unusually challenging year. 

Anagha: Thank you!

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.